t. Dwight blix real estate
127 Evergreen Square SW
127 EVERGREEN square
- One of Calgary's fastest selling communities lies next door to Fish Creek
Provincial Park, which absolutely brims with trails, wildlife, rivers, streams and ponds.
- Evergreen itself boasts more green-space than any other residential area in town. The beautiful landscaped oasis, ornamental wrought iron, and stone bridges covered with Virginia Creepers welcome you as you enter the community.
- The closest LRT station is only 2 minutes away, making the public transit commute to downtown only 20 to 30 minutes.
- Plenty of schools are in the area from k through 12,
- South Centre Shopping Mall and the Shawnessy Shopping Centre are each only 5 minutes away.
- For the fisherman, there is world class fly fishing in the Bow river, Sheep river and Highwood
- For the equine enthusiast, only a few minutes away is Rocky Mountain Show Jumping at Anderson Ranch and the Spruce Meadows equestrian facilities.